Thursday, July 18, 2013

Sooo lets talk about my thyroid issue!

So in 2012 my thyroid decided to go kaput. It took 6 months of testing to get me medicated correctly. Meanwhile the pounds packed on. I was running every other day and eating clean but NOTHING was stopping my middle from expanding. I didnt feel like me anymore!  I was at my wits end. I met My soon-to-be Beachbody coach at a party and from that moment on life was looking a little brighter! She mentioned that Shakeology should balance out my hormones and I swear it did! I took a challenge with her and lost every pound I gained. I have never felt better. Even more beneficial to me now is the great energy increase I gain from drinking Shakeology. I have such a passion for this product that I became a Beachbody coach myself. It has changed my life. And it could yours also. Please hit "Beachbody" on the above link for more information!

No comments :

Post a Comment